We begin with the end in mind.
This approach assists the organization to consider the desired outcome of achieving NCQA recognition and improving both internal process and quality/ performance outcomes.
- Strategic Planning: Assist practices or organizations/groups to plan the resources to complete the transformation within a given timeframe.
- Practice Assessments: Evaluation of current policies and practices in consideration of the most current NCQA/PCMH standards and criteria to identify the level of work needed to complete recognition.
- Project Management: Use of project management technology that offers full visibility of the status at an organizational level and for each practice location. Project planning for Practice(s) New to PCMH, renewal or will be completing Annual Reporting to NCQA.
- Documentation Review: CCE review of policies, reports and examples before attaching them to Q-Pass for submission to NCQA
- Training Support : Virtual session on key PCMH topics
- Support and Preparation for NCQA Check-In
Project Management Process:
- Align concepts with NCQA’s 2017 criteria
- 12 month planning example
- Timeline: starting with the end in mind (date practice sets to submit documentation to NCQA)
- Check-In Checklist (PDF)
- Sample policies and reports
- Example of setting Monthly Objectives for each practice location
Types of Clients:
- Large Physician Group Organization (over 75 practices)
- Mid-Range Physician Group (26-48)
- Small Physician Group (8-20)
- Solo Primary Care Practice
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Collaborative PCMH Initiatives